Covid-19 and FAS
The health and safety of our customers and employees, especially through these trying times, is our highest priority
At FAS we understand the challenges that the COVID-19 and social distancing have created at your place of business and in the classroom. FAS works hard to minimize the potential of disease transfer in the classroom through adjusting the way we present our classes while keeping the critical hands on element.
- We practice social distancing,
- provide necessary PPE such as masks and gloves to each participant
- offer cough/sneeze barriers
- We monitor students for signs of potential sickness and address accordingly while also keeping an infrared temperature checker on hand.
- Hand sanitizer, disinfectant spray and tissues are kept readily available throughout the training day.
- At the end of each day we work diligently to clean and disinfect tablets microscopes and desk areas so the classroom is safe for training the next day.
It is important that we maintain flexibility with our customers in different locations. By following recommended CDC practices and recommendations provided by their local county or state government.